#5.100.124 · Active Item
Dead Sea Scrolls
"It's a mystery"
Recharge: 2 rooms
- When Bob's Rotten Head or Shoop Da Whoop! is chosen, Dead Sea Scrolls will not lose its charge until said item is thrown or released.
- This allows Isaac to press Spacebar again if need be to skip over said items in the rotation while keeping full charge, allowing it to be used again for a different effect.
- It may be helpful to use Dead Sea Scrolls upon entering an enemy room, as many of its effects such as The Gamekid and Tammy's Head are helpful in combat.
- As many of Dead Sea Scrolls effects involve explosions, using it near Tinted Rocks or potential Secret Room entrances can potentially be helpful when low on bombs.
- While Anarchist Cookbook can hurt the player, effects such as Book of Revelations, Satanic Bible and The Nail will pay out with more health than is lost long-term.
- Angel Room
- Treasure Room
- Treasure Room (Greed Mode)