#368 · Passive Item
- Tear delay gradually decreases as the player shoots in one direction. Accuracy also decreases as the fire rate increases.
- At max "charge", it will reduce tear delay by half, rounding down.
- Rate of fire returns to its original value if Isaac stops firing, changes firing directions, uses an active item, or is hit.
- Being hit, changing rooms, and using items no longer reset the Epiphora bonus.
- During the delay when transitioning between rooms, picking up an item, or using an active item, it's possible to change firing direction without resetting the bonus.
- Treasure Room
- Treasure Room (Greed Mode)