#5.100.720 · Active Item
"Anything is possible"
Recharge: 12 rooms
- If the item is not fully charged, it spawns a pickup based on how many charges it had;
- 1: A poop.
- 2: A penny.
- 3: A bomb.
- 4: A key.
- 5: A full red heart.
- 6: A pill.
- 7: A card.
- 8: A soul heart.
- 9: A gold heart.
- 10: A gold key.
- 11: A gold bomb.
- If the item is fully charged, it instead has one of the following effects:
- Spawns 11 random coins, hearts, bombs, and keys.
- Spawns a black fly.
- Spawns 3 friendly dips, 3 blue spiders, and 3 blue flies.
- Spawns random enemies in front of every door and closes the doors.
- Does nothing.
- Spawns an item that rapidly rerolls between 9 different items, depending on the current room's item pool.
- Spawns many colored beams of light around the room that deal damage to enemies. These beams of light scale with Isaac's damage, and get exponentially stronger the more damage Isaac has.
- Fills the room with poop, similarly to A Card Against Humanity
- Spawns 6 troll bombs around the room, similarly to Anarchist Cookbook.
- Flips all sprites to the side, gives Isaac random tear effects for the rest of the room, and permanently increases and decreases one of Isaac's stats, simiarly to Dataminer.
- Spawns many shopkeepers around the room. These have a chance to be special/error shopkeepers.
- Spawns a giga-bomb pickup that gives Isaac a bomb and converts his next bomb into a giga-bomb that deals 300 blast damage, spawns many rock projectiles that deal 15 damage, and creates 13 holes in a diamond shape around the blast zone that deal 99 damage to enemies that were in their areas. These holes cannot spawn if they would close Isaac's path around the room.
- This bomb has a chance to be live when it spawns.