#5.100.636 · Active Item
"Time to start over"
Recharge: One time use
- When used Isaac is returned to the beginning of the run with all stat boosts, consumables and items intact, similar to Victory Lap
- Unlike Victory Lap, Angel Rooms are reset and possible to appear even if the player has made a previous devil deal.
- R key is removed from inventory upon use
- The Donation Machine unjams.
- On Greed Mode R key costs 99 coins instead of 15.
- The timer and score do not reset.
- When used in Ascent, does not start an entirely new run, but brings you to ascent version The Basement I, force you to skip floors. You may even lose your chance to pick up the Cracked Key.
- When used in Home, does not start an entirely new run, but brings you back to ascent version The Basement I, on which you can again ascend to Home.
- Unlike Victory Laps, achievements can still be unlocked after use.
- If achievements are disabled in the original run, R Key can re-enable them with items intact.